Ensure a safety and happy Diwali with the safety tips. Diwali is the festival of lights, crackers, and sweet. During Diwali, we find everywhere getting lighted with lamps. Different age persons join in this festival of lights. They spread joy to others.
During Diwali festivals, a lot of incidents regarding accidents taking place. Most of the accidents happen because we do not follow the safety tips.
Happy and safe Diwali :
- Dress:To evade your clothes getting on fire, it is strictly counselled to wear cotton clothes while cracking crackers.
- Safety Near:Always keep buckets of water and sand handy.
- Quality:Always purchase good quality crackers. Keep a safe distance between yourself and the lighted cracker.
- Don’t Disturb Others:Don’t burst cracker near hospitals or public places.
- Dispose of Crackers properly:After crack the crackers put them in a bucket of water or dispose it by putting sand around them.
- Care Your Children:The main safety tip for Diwali is to ensure that children play with crackers under adult supervision. You must advice your kids about the usage of firecrackers and the proper ways of disposing them.
- First Aid Kit:Always have a first aid kit handy. In case of minor burns or damages, you can get immediate medical attention.
- Candles:It is during this time of the year that we beautify our houses with candles. Do safeguard that the candles are away from curtains or other burnable items at home.
- Pet Safety:Pets strength find a problematic time with so much noise around. As a safety tip it is suggested that you keep your pets away from crackers.
- Advice safety tips to others:Advice the safety tips among all the people around you, so that you can safeguard a safe Diwali for all of them.
Celebrate this Diwali with happiness and smile. Stay Safe and Spread Happiness. happy diwali safe diwali
Relevant websites: fire and safety course in chennai, safety course in chennai